BPC leverages its project delivery experience to provide high-value consultative services to stakeholders of projects of substantial value (typically greater than 50 MUSD total installed cost.)
Project Development Services
- Pre-FEED Scope Development Studies;
- Scope Development (Work Breakdown Structure – WBS);
- Cost Estimating/Consolidation;
- Execution Planning and Schedule Development (Integrated Master Schedule.)
- Integrated Cost and Schedule Risk Assessment, including Monte Carlo analysis and contingency development;
- Project Definition Rating Index (PDRI) workshop facilitation.
Owner Representation Services
- Procurement and Contracting Strategy;
- Tender/Contracting Process Management;
- Project Controls Management;
- Project Construction Monitoring;
- Vendor and Contractor Follow-up;
- Integrated Project Schedule Management.
Lender Representation Services
- Construction Loan Front-End Analysis;
- Periodic Construction Observations;
- Construction Loan Draw Request and Document Review.
Project Examination Services
On request, BPC also performs ad-hoc or periodic examination of project participants (e.g. Project Team, Vendors, Contractors) to verify compliance with explicit project/contract requirements and best practices, and to recommend strategies for improving project outcomes.